2015-08-05 08:45:41 - Informatives
ChaosCity.com.br - User Agreement Term
ChaosCity.com.br - Acceptance Term License for the Game
THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS IN WHICH CHAOS CITY OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT TO PLAY ONLINE CITY CHAOS (THE "GAME"). SO YOU CAN PLAY MUST FIRST ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONTENT DESCRIBED BELOW:
1. We can change this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion. Changes must be communicated to you, the moment you log in with your account. Such changes will be effective from the time they are communicated to the players.
2. The accounts are available for over 18 years in their own freedom of choice. Children under 18 can not play under any circumstances, because this is an adult game content. Providing false information configures crime of misrepresentation, typified in the art. 299 of the Brazilian Penal Code, the penalty for which is established between one to five years in prison, plus a fine.
3. To play Chaos City you must register an account on our website records and have an active internet connection (which we do not provide) to access your account. In addition to any fees described herein, you are responsible for paying all applicable taxes (including those who are not required to collect) and for all hardware, software, service and other costs you incur to access your account. You understand that we may update or improve the game at any time without notice.
4. During registration you will create a password to access your account. You are solely responsible for the custody and confidentiality of your password and shall not, therefore, under any circumstances, disclose it to third parties. We will never ask you for your password by phone or email and you should not provide it if approached by these and other means. Although we may offer an option that lets you save or remember your password on your hard drive, it's always good to remember that others can access your computer and thus your game account.
5. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we guarantee you a nonexclusive license to play through an authorized account. You may not copy, distribute, rent, loan, modify or create derivative works, adapted, translated, performed, exhibited, sublicense or transfer any content PLAY. You may not copy any of the written materials accompanying the game.
6. We may terminate this Agreement, including your account, immediately and without notice if any breaches of the rules contained herein or if you infringe the intellectual property of third parties, or if it is not possible to see or comprovarmos any information you provide us, through play, through chat rooms (chats) or any player activity whatsoever on our own discretion. If the Agreement is terminated for any of these assumptions, you lose access to your account.
7. We and our suppliers we own all copyright on all that is related to the game. All data stored on our servers are considered property of ChaosCity.com.br and we can change them at any time.
8. You can not use our intellectual property rights contained in the game to create or provide any other means to play the Chaos City, for example, pirates or similar servers. You can not make any changes that cause damage or overload the structure of our server. You can not access the game or your account through another software other than web browsers or WAP standard browsers. You can not use any automated script or similar programs to access your account.
9. For an account will be asked to choose a user name. When you use an alias, you should not use any name that makes reference to trademarks, publicity rights and similar or names that may be offensive. We will determine, in our sole discretion, if the name is offensive and we can rename your account to a more appropriate name.
10. As part of your account you can upload content to our servers in various forms, such as a user photo, text in the areas of chat or in user messages to user. Its contents may not: a) Infringe any intellectual property of a third party; b) Infringe any applicable law or regulation; c) be defamatory, obscene, pornographic or in any way offensive to anyone under 18; d) With a message that contains code that could damage in any way any system, data or third-party personal information. We may take any action in relation to their personal content, if we consider that can result in harmful responsibilities or may cause us to lose, in whole or in part, the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
11. REINFORCING THAT: Providing false information configures crime of misrepresentation, typified in the art. 299 of the Penal Code, the penalty for which is established between one to five years in prison, plus a fine.
12. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control. Moreover, we can not, we do not promise nor guarantee that you will be able to access your account whenever you want, and there may be long periods of time when you can not access your account.
13. We can not guarantee that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as well as our exclusive case discretion believe necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve issues or investigation and as lawsuits. You agree that we may communicate with you via email and any similar technology for any purpose relating to the game (Chaos City) and any services or software which may in the future be provided by us or on our behalf.
14. You shall comply with all applicable laws regarding your access to your account and their style of play in Chaos City.
15. In no event shall we, our parent, our affiliates or our suppliers will be liable to you or any third party for loss of profits, incidental or consequential damages (for any occurrence, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with your account with game or this agreement. Some states do not allow limitations of liability, so they may not apply to you.
The access restriction tools (such as hardware, software or content filters) are available in market to help you restrict minors' access to content deemed inadvisable to their age.